-Women in the Military
I think that the equality is in all the places and in all the areas. For this, I think that include women in the Military is very good, as exist woman that dream with to be part of this institution and not for to be woman, your income will be denied to the Military. Apart the woman think different, and she will contribution to the institution. -Tattoos
This topic is very common in the society, because grandparents, parents and teenager they can have one. I think that the tattoos is very beautiful especially when these have a special meaning. Personally I not have a tattoo because I consider myself very very coward jajaja :c although I do not deny myself completely, If something happens that marks my life. Why not? -Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’
I live in Chile and this country exist a Tradition when the students pay in university. This Tradition consist in cut clothes, throwing filthy liquids and even cut the hair. I think that this tradition is little worthy for this students that they have to endure this treatment when they enter university. The income should be something happy to start the new stage.-Recycling
I think that this topic is very very important for all the world because is our planet that suffer the consequences for our comfort. I think that take out the plastics bags in the supermarket is very good advance and I hoop that keep going so.See you the other week friends!!
i do not like the mechoneo , i think it is not a good way to welcome new students
ResponderEliminar