lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hello friends!! Today we will begin with our first post. Today I will talk about a country I want to visit in the future. I want to visit Isla de Pascua, it is an island that is at the height of the central area of Chile that has some beautiful tourist places, and a very interesting culture. A few years ago, I was a participant in a folkloric group that danced Polynesia, from there my love to this island, and my interest to learn more about this culture.
The little knowledge I have about Polynesia is about the meaning of some dances, the importance of the land and the ancestry for the members of this ethnic group and as everyone knows, the moais only look at the sea jajaajj.
I would like to go on vacation, but a very long holiday hahaha to visit tourist places, swim in those wonderful waters and see the same dance Rapanui.
I hope to achieve this visit someday.
and you, where do you want to travel?
See you!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario