lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hello friends!! Today I will talk about a postgraduate study that I would like to do after finishing my career. Within my career it is very important to have a postgraduate study because Pharmacy (what I study now) has very large areas, which are not fully mastered with the curriculum.
I would like to do a diploma called "Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Care", it is a diploma that enables me to carry out, together with a health team, follow-up of patients and analysis of clinical cases, pharmacological interventions and their evaluation.
I love the hospital area, that's why I think, it's the perfect specialty for me.
This diploma is done by the Universidad de Chile, my current house of studies, for that reason, I would love to do the diploma right here, since it is a place, professors and familiar environment, so it would not cost me the adaptation.
This postgraduate study is in person that contains theoretical classes, rotations and residency. I find that rotations and residency are very important for learning the course that is technically based on that.
I hope to finish my career first, I have about 4 years left and then I can do this postgraduate that I love so far. Or maybe, find another area that I like and change course, but there is still a long way to go and the future is uncertain. Only live day to day.
See you friends!!
Kisses!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario