Hello Friends!! Today I will talk about my favorite food. My favorite food is Chinese food because usually I love the onion and meat, and the Chinese food is a perfect mixture of the two. The first time that I ate Chinese Food was when I was a child, I not memory the age but I had approximately 3 years old. In those years only I ate white rice and chicken Chapsui jajaja, now I eat more variety of menu and I love more this food.The last time that I ate Chinese food was in september for a month-anniversary with my boyfriends because he also loves this food. Ruefully I can not eat always this food because is very very costly for a person like me, a student very very poor jajjajjaja.
Always I eat Chinese Food in a Restaurant because I do not know cook this food and my parents neither but I really want to learn to cook Chinese Food because really that I love its.
I think that I could start by learning to cook rolled, a typical food inside of the Chinese Food. The rolled is easy of cook and very very delicious. There are 2 types; rolled spring and rolled ham-cheese. I prefer the rolled spring because this has vegetables and obvio onion jajajja (remember I love onion).
I hope you liked today´s blog.
kisses!!
I don' like Chinese food
ResponderEliminarIs simple and beautiful, but i dont like
ResponderEliminarto be honest I did not like it much when I tried them
ResponderEliminar