lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

THINGS I HATE AND LIKE ABOUT MY UNIVERSITY.

Hello Friends !! Today I will talk about things I hate and like about my university,career.
I Study in Universidad de Chile, this is a public university inaugurated in 1843 for Andres Bello.
I like the prestige that has because this university is very long-standing and the antiquity improvement with the time. Also, I like the students, the majority of the students are very responsible and good at studying, so then we help each other. I like The teachers are exacting but very dedicated to our learning, I have not a bad memory of any of them, they are all very very nice.
I hate of my university the few green areas that this one has. I like the trees and grass to sleep in the break between class but my university have little grass. Also I hate the few places to study that have my university, the library is little for all the students and is very bustling.




Also I hate the few places there are to eat with junaeb, in my university only I can pay with junaeb in casino of the Faculty of Odontology and this is alwayssss full, so I wait a lot or I die for hunger.
Good friends, I'm finished. I just hope that all changes are for the better.
Bye!!

1 comentario:

  1. it's true it's very bustling, i don´t like the library because i can not concent

    ResponderEliminar