Hello Friends !! Today I will talk about My Future Job. Now, I study Pharmacy, so My future Job will be of Pharmacist. The areas of Job of a Pharmacist there are many, for example: the main Job is in Pharmacy, this is a job more administrative, they are the bosses and responsible of that Pharmacy, other job is PDI, so-called "Area Forence" this area is like CSI jajajja, very fun, because is more mysterious because cases and crimes are analyzed, It's like a movie jajaj, Also, the area of Industry is interesting because is here where are produced the medicaments. For last, The Hospital, a area very cool, because i´ts related with the storage of medicaments in the Hospital and this is my area.
I would be all day in the hospital, but i love it. I imagine this work very nice and I very Happy.

I would not like to travel for my Job, because I like to generate ties with my partner of Job. I think that the time generate a connection special with all partner of Job.
The salary of this Job is good, but I'm not interest in the dinner, If I do what I love, and it reaches me for live, It´s fine.
But, there is a large path, and I go step by step, to reach the goal.
See you next week friends
Kisses
I would like to study pharmacy just for the forensic area haha
ResponderEliminarthe industry is a very nice place for job :)
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI like chemistry and pharmacy for the many work options