lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

My favorite Movie

Hello Friends!! Today I will talk about My favorite movie. My favourite movie is "The parent Trap", a movie that I saw when I was girl. This movie is a remake of the 1961 film of the same name. The parent trap is a American Romatic- Comedy film of 1998. ( I had 1 year old, a sweet baby jajaja)
The protagonist is played by Lindsay Lohan (twins) and his parents for Dennis Quaid and British wedding gown.
This movie I like it a lot, because it is about the antics of 2 girls that they do everything to unite their parents.
This movie is about of 2 sister twins that are separated when they were born, and when they have 11 years old, in summer they went to the same camp. In this camp this 2 girls they first met and they started their plan with his parents.
Lindsay Lohan is a actress that I saw when I was a Girl in diferents movies, but in The parent Trap was his firts film.
Now friends tell me What is your favorite movie?

Kisses!!

2 comentarios: